hb69 and capri_steves twilight photos

Post pics of your Fiesta here.

hb69 and capri_steves twilight photos

Postby hb69 on Mon May 21, 2007 12:43 am

i had spent most of the day polishing my car, so decided to go out with steve and take a few evening pics from my local romantic locations

on the way to the first place

first place, over looking the sea

and at the second spot, from the hilltops looking down on the town

was a bit too dark after then to take any decent pics

:)
hb69
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Fiesta 1.1 LX

Postby heeman10 on Mon May 21, 2007 1:36 am

Ah mate, if I'd been up at that lookout point at that time of night that would've been it for the whole night, I love just standing at locations like that and taking it all in :) Your car's actually really bloody clean, and these pics have pointed out to me that if you tweak a few tiny minor things you'll make it look as clean as it truly is.

Number plates. The front one is a tired colour, the logo (bottom centre) spoils it IMO (because it's short, and even though it's central, it's misaligned with the "1", spoiling the flow of the plate's image) and the black screw cap sticks out like a sore thumb. You have a black car. I would advise you use velcro pads as I do - and they won't even show up on your car since it's black :)

The rear plate has all three same issues in my eyes (looks tired, logo is annoying and screw caps), and new ones would make it look ten times better. It's incredible the effect new plates have :)

Totally love the car, it's very tidy :Q
James .:. 193bhp/245lbft Zetec Turbo Mk3. Click sig for conversion thread + videos .:.
heeman10
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Audi TT TDI Quattro S line

Postby bakewell001 on Mon May 21, 2007 9:24 am

Nice pics mate. Sorry i couldnt join you... We need to organise a "proper" local meet soon :)
bakewell001
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Smo on Mon May 21, 2007 11:42 am

Cool pics Henry :)

Agree with James about the plates though... Not sure if I said about them last night, was rather tired :lol:

We definitely do need a local meet soon, but I can't do Sundays :cry:
Smo
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1990 Ford Fiesta Popular Plus

Postby jimmyesh on Mon May 21, 2007 11:46 am

Nice pics, the cars look really good :D Whereabouts in Kent are you from?- I'm down in Sittingbourne with the "Manj" some weekends :)
jimmyesh
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: Yes

Postby mk3modda on Mon May 21, 2007 1:15 pm

i agree with heeman number plates are a must they change the look of the car unbeliveably.
oh and your car is crying out for the blue side strips dude.

looking very nice man :D
mk3modda
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby hb69 on Mon May 21, 2007 3:19 pm

cheers for the replies guys :)

heeman- i totally agree with you about the number plates, they are the only remaining work of the previous owner left on the car, i was thinking of a normal sized number plate for the back, with the eu logo type thing (blue background with a circle of stars in the middle) and a smaller one for the front :-? and use sticky pads to put them on with :)
just for you heres a couple of pics without the cars in, just showing the view of eurotunnel and the town

steve- cheers, shame you couldnt make it, yes we do need a proper meet soon, need to find a day when everyones free and a suitable location too

simon-yep, plates will be the next thing i want to sort out, you did mention them last night i think, it was late so i cant remember :lol:

jimmy-im from folkestone, which is about 45 mins away from sittingbourne :)

mk3modda-cheers mate.i did have a rubbish set of blue strips, they werent straight at all, i trial fitted them aswell but they werent as good as i wanted, and i havent looked into getting any more since, they would have to be in a1 condition for me to want to fit them really. number plates will be changed asap aswell :)
hb69
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby heeman10 on Mon May 21, 2007 3:35 pm

Cool pics, shame about the shaky guy behind the camera :lol:

Sticky pads wouldn't allow removal at shows, but I guess since your front bumper's standard it still looks fine with a plate on :)
James .:. 193bhp/245lbft Zetec Turbo Mk3. Click sig for conversion thread + videos .:.
heeman10
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Audi TT TDI Quattro S line

Postby adam_frst on Mon May 21, 2007 3:49 pm

car looks clean, agreeing with what the other are saying,m get some new plates made up and the blue side strips back on and it will look good, location looks nice in the pics, also didnt you put 106 rallye alloys on this? whats happend to them? they looked well nice!
adam_frst
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby hb69 on Mon May 21, 2007 4:09 pm

james-it was a bit windy up there, and for some reason i thought i could steady the camera better than the tripod :lol:

adam-cheers, yes i trial fitted some 106 rallye steels. they cant/wont be put on until i have some steel wheel nuts, and they will also need respraying in whatever colour i decide on. and im still not sure on whether they suit the car enough to be on there :-? :lol: :-?
hb69
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.