[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
1.1 exhaust : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

1.1 exhaust

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

1.1 exhaust

Postby Norro on Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:07 pm

where from?
what make?
how much?
easy fitting?

am i a nuisance? :bonkers:

cheers Norro

oooooo Beasty
Norro
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby richard_p88 on Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:14 pm

I think Peco are the only company that selle exhausts that are a direct fit for 1.1 fiesta's. IIRC they are around £100, no idea about how to fit them though. Sure they aren't too hard to find for sale on the internet somewhere.
richard_p88
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby andyleesy on Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:46 pm

it might even give you around 1bhp extra aswell if your lucky
andyleesy
Post Master
Post Master

Postby petrol_head on Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Ive got a Peco on my 1.1, it was easy to fit, and i got it from ebay for around £40, its great. :)

Jack
petrol_head
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby hudz_si on Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:38 pm

I've seen some on Ebay for 1.0, 1.1, 1.3 and 1.4 fiestas.
No idea if theyre any good, but theyre direct fitment and so its not your usual universal one you have to spend days messing about with to fit.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GT3-EXHAUSTS

Anybody heard if theyre good or bad? Because I was planning on getting one for my 1.1. I do have a Scorpion Cat-bac that should be fitted to a xr2i/si/rsturbo, but i wasnt sure if this would be fine fitting onto a 1.1
hudz_si
Poster
Poster

Postby AGAR on Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:57 pm

I'd be interested to know whether or not the GT3 exhuasts are legal via brittish standards.

Anyways, im considering a Sportex back box for mine, something cheap:

http://www.tuning.co.uk/ Sold here.

Anyone had any experience with them?
AGAR
Post Master
Post Master

Postby hudz_si on Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:41 pm

what would make them illegal? :-?
hudz_si
Poster
Poster

Postby AGAR on Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:46 pm

hudz_si :what would make them illegal? :-?

Just an assumption, as theres a hell of alot of cheap exhausts i see being sold to people which are for show use only (ie illegal) but isn't explicitly stated in the ads - the fact that this isn't a well known company makes it more likely imo.
AGAR
Post Master
Post Master

Postby hudz_si on Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:50 pm

AGAR :

Just an assumption, as theres a hell of alot of cheap exhausts i see being sold to people which are for show use only (ie illegal) but isn't explicitly stated in the ads - the fact that this isn't a well known company makes it more likely imo.

oh right. them Sportex ones look nice? anybody know if they sound good or not? or worth the money?
hudz_si
Poster
Poster

Postby AGAR on Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:58 pm

hudz_si :
AGAR :

oh right. them Sportex ones look nice? anybody know if they sound good or not? or worth the money?

Exactly what im going to create a topic about just now - not heard of many people with them, i think Max had one though?
AGAR
Post Master
Post Master

Postby Cfly on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:50 pm

CherryBomB :Q they are direct fit.
3" rolled out
don't confuzz dirt with rust, i havn't wash it in ages lol :lol:
Last edited by Cfly on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cfly
Poster
Poster

Postby hudz_si on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:52 pm

yeah i seen them a few weeks back, wasnt really sure what they were, or what they are like ha!
hudz_si
Poster
Poster

Postby hudz_si on Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:28 pm

I ordered a Sportex exhaust from http://www.tuning.co.uk and they sent the wrong box. I ordered a Backbox for a 1.1 mk3 Fiesta, with a 3" Inward Rolled Tailpipe, and they managed to send me a Backbox for a Ford Focus 1.8 with a 4" Inward Rolled Tail pipe! :rolleyes: (Atleast they got the 'Inward Rolled' bit right)
So now im sending that back and im fitting my Scorpion Cat-back on. Just gota take it to a custom exhaust place on Monday and they said they will make me a reducer from the Cat to the Mid-section.
hudz_si
Poster
Poster

Postby AGAR on Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:11 pm

Cheers for the heads up on that - just got a 4" peco one off ebay for 16 quid - will see how it goes.
AGAR
Post Master
Post Master

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.