[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
1.6si tunning : Tuning / Handling / Braking - Page 2 | Fiesta Forums

1.6si tunning

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

Postby si 16valver on Thu May 18, 2006 8:40 pm

i know this thats what im saying someone said if you crash or hit someone and kill them with a modified car that you havnt declared to the insurance youll be fckud or somethin and im tryin to say what you said it dont mata if you have a 1.1 in and kill someone or a 2.0 conversion you still fckued and so you should be thats why i dont speed in 30 usually do 25-30 most people do 30-40 but they dont realise your fcked if a dog runs out as the guts are really slippery lets just say trust me :lol:
dont hate the playa hate the game
si 16valver
Post Master
Post Master

Postby Tweek on Fri May 19, 2006 1:23 am

si 16valver :they dont realise your fcked if a dog runs out as the guts are really slippery lets just say trust me :lol:
I thought you had the reflexes of a fly?
Tweek
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: VW Golf GTD

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Zetec Turbo

Postby jdfiesta on Fri May 19, 2006 9:33 am

si 16valver :i know this thats what im saying someone said if you crash or hit someone and kill them with a modified car that you havnt declared to the insurance youll be fckud or somethin and im tryin to say what you said it dont mata if you have a 1.1 in and kill someone or a 2.0 conversion you still fckued and so you should be thats why i dont speed in 30 usually do 25-30 most people do 30-40 but they dont realise your fcked if a dog runs out as the guts are really slippery lets just say trust me :lol:

you sound like a c0ck.
you logical thinking is fantastic.... not.
you wouldnt be as f**cked if you had correct insurance for a 1.1, whereas you're expressing interest in converting a 1.6 Si to a 2.0, and not informing your insurance company, this means your insurance is void,
and at 17, with 7 months driving experience, i dont think you'd get insured on a 2.0. just wait a couple of years, get the driving experience from driving the 1.6, upgrade things like brakes and suspension, infrom the insurance, then when you're 19 or so, put the 2ltr in. it only puts the insurance up one group.

where in South Yorkshire are you from? hopefully not near me, i wouldnt like to be someone that crashes into me and is uninsured. becuase i know for a fact if a Si 16v crashes into me i'd be looking under bonnet for engine capacity.

JJ
My ebay stuff http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/2.0zetec

Is that the best you can do?
www.volvot5.co.uk - www.germanshepherdsuk.co.uk
2000 V70 T5 SE - 2.3, 5 cylinder, 20V, VVT, Turbo, 250bhp, cream leather, climate control, the works!
jdfiesta
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: V70 T5

Postby Xr2i_2.0L_16v on Fri May 19, 2006 9:45 am

you might aswell just go and crash you 1.6 .... least ya legal on it :)

Eitherway back to the question u asked , if you REALLY dont wanna put a 2.0 in and want to modfy your SI

the only way to go it the normall everyday stuff .... Air filter , Throttle bodies , maybe even cam's & pullies , superchip Ect ....

but think about it ... the money your spending on this bits ( if that what you was to do ) you could do the 2.0 conversion 2 times over ....

or better still , do the 2.0 conversion and use the rest of the money and get insured PROPERLY , and then in the future you can save up and get all the stuff for the 2.0 ( cams , chip Ect )

i know u said " dont say 2.0 cause i cant afford it "

but if you wanna spend money on a little 1.6 ( no offence intended ) then do so ... but ull just be wasting your money as for power is concernd ( cause for roughly the SAME amount of money you could almost doublin ur bhp you would get with the Aftermaker stuff option
Xr2i_2.0L_16v
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby JayC on Fri May 19, 2006 2:20 pm

i got a webquote from AdrianFlux for a 2.0 conversion, £750 quid, but i have to call them to explain the exact mods which is zero, just a 2.0, and i get group discount from another forum... and that was before my 21st.

also.. once ive converted my shell that ive baught and am doing up.. i dont want the police to crush it as they so love to do now.

i think you just want to be able to whip every nova, 106 and paxo you can from the base models to the top models... which makes me think that your just an asshole, you just want to show off.

i dont wanna dig, im not even a regular member here but i think your taking the wrong attitude towards all this.

I saw a young pikey type gammon slipper get his head beat in and his car smashed up because he was acting foolish on a dual carraigway trying to race someone.

He couldent press charges because he would have dropped himself in it, he couldent press charges for the car [ERRR] he would have dropped himself in it, and he couldent claim vandalism on his insurance because... HE DIDNT HAVE ANY.

and the way he was driving and thinking hes ok to verbally abuse people whilst hes in his car and thinking he might never walk into that person, or be recognised by them justified it in my eyes.

just f**k off mate that would be the best thing. you wont stay out of cars but youll learn the hard way one day, but no one will want to help you when your just a joyriding prick. we lose all the time because of dickheads like you.

if someone crashed into me and was within my weight caragory :s and told me he had no insurance.. ide give him the antijack knuckle duster.
JayC
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby si 16valver on Sat May 20, 2006 5:03 pm

Tweek2k5 :
si 16valver :they dont realise your fcked if a dog runs out as the guts are really slippery lets just say trust me :lol:
I thought you had the reflexes of a fly?
i bet a fly couldnt react if it ran out of the owners hands while on a lead and straight under your back wheel i was convinced the owner had the dog on the lead properly :-?
si 16valver
Post Master
Post Master

Postby si 16valver on Sat May 20, 2006 5:08 pm

i think you just want to be able to whip every nova, 106 and paxo you can from the base models to the top models... which makes me think that your just an asshole, you just want to show off.

i dont wanna dig, im not even a regular member here but i think your taking the wrong attitude towards all this.

I saw a young pikey type gammon slipper get his head beat in and his car smashed up because he was acting foolish on a dual carraigway trying to race someone.

He couldent press charges because he would have dropped himself in it, he couldent press charges for the car [ERRR] he would have dropped himself in it, and he couldent claim vandalism on his insurance because... HE DIDNT HAVE ANY.

and the way he was driving and thinking hes ok to verbally abuse people whilst hes in his car and thinking he might never walk into that person, or be recognised by them justified it in my eyes.

just fouquette off mate that would be the best thing. you wont stay out of cars but youll learn the hard way one day, but no one will want to help you when your just a joyriding prick. we lose all the time because of dickheads like you.

if someone crashed into me and was within my weight caragory :s and told me he had no insurance.. ide give him the antijack knuckle duster.[/quote]are you an idiot i wrote i dont speed and hate people that do and that gives you the idea that im the racer ok mate go back in your room with the padded walls
si 16valver
Post Master
Post Master

Postby si 16valver on Sat May 20, 2006 5:19 pm

you sound like a c0ck.
you logical thinking is fantastic.... not.
you wouldnt be as fouquette if you had correct insurance for a 1.1, whereas you're expressing interest in converting a 1.6 Si to a 2.0, and not informing your insurance company, this means your insurance is void,
and at 17, with 7 months driving experience, i dont think you'd get insured on a 2.0. just wait a couple of years, get the driving experience from driving the 1.6, upgrade things like brakes and suspension, infrom the insurance, then when you're 19 or so, put the 2ltr in. it only puts the insurance up one group.

are you an idiot as well this topic is someone else thats posted what can i do to my si to make it quicker and dont say 2.0 or something like that cuz they cant afford insurance the original thing i then said was do it and dont tell them i did actually not mean it which i know will start alot of people of again by me saying that cuz i went along with it but then kept getting deeper and deeper into it but the point of this post is why would you say the above about me i do not remember in this whole thing saying im going to do a 2.0 conv i said 1.8 turbo and i didnt say im doin it tommorow i am doing the rest up and getting it ready for the 1.8 ive done the suspension cosworth brakes and sweet tyres so why have a go at me when i havnt said owt puttin words in my mouth :rolleyes:
si 16valver
Post Master
Post Master

Previous

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.