[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
Another how much will power wil my car make post : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

Another how much will power wil my car make post

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

Another how much will power wil my car make post

Postby Farooq on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:42 am

With the following spec what shold i make comfortably?

Kent High lift cam kit
ported and polished head to stage 2 spec
T3 stage 1 turbo -31 actutator
full stainless exhust
Viper filter
Grs doulbe capacity intercooler
Beiges
Cossy pump
195 motorsport developments chip programmed to suit the above mods
rebuilt engine so pretty solid
Gen ford headgasket.
Paddle clutch
Had to get standard pistons skimmed 2 mm by ian howel as head was mint but had been skimmed quite a bit and block was skimmed was too so had to regain some compression ratio and ian recommended doing that

How much bhp roughly and what sort of boost can i run?
Farooq
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Project_XR2i_Trackcar on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:46 am

768.6 bhp and 232 bar of boost.

:rolleyes:

Gawd knows, stop being tight.......get it on a rollers and find out.

Renault Sport Megane 250 Cup
Ford Fiesta XR2i 2.0 trackcar
Project_XR2i_Trackcar
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: Xr2i

Postby Superal on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:03 pm

about 170bhp :rolleyes:
Superal
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby GavStyli on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:33 pm

what kent cam kit is it?
all rollers have different readings anyway
GavStyli
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Fiesta Turbo

Car: 1991 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby Fezzy Turbo on Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:53 pm

Farooq, get your car along to AVA, they will look after you and make sure everything is okay before giving you a power / torque graph on the best rolling road setup in Scotland :)
Greg : Owner of a FRST for 14yrs

2009 FRS2 : 377bhp ATW / 395lb/ft :)
1990 FRST : Sold.
Fezzy Turbo
Tartan Turbo Terror
Tartan Turbo Terror
Your car: mk2 Focus RS

Car: 2009 Ford Focus RS

Postby rauri on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:05 pm

Fezzy Turbo :Farooq, get your car along to AVA, they will look after you and make sure everything is okay before giving you a power / torque graph on the best rolling road setup in Scotland :)

cant dispute ava are good but i beg to differ on the best rr set up in scotland.....after all there are dyno dynamics set ups in scotland now :wink:
rauri
Poster
Poster

Postby heeman10 on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:07 pm

Simon Bower has Dyno Dynamics rollers, near Glasgow IIRC :) He knows his stuff!
James .:. 193bhp/245lbft Zetec Turbo Mk3. Click sig for conversion thread + videos .:.
heeman10
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Audi TT TDI Quattro S line

Postby rauri on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:12 pm

heeman10 :Simon Bower has Dyno Dynamics rollers, near Glasgow IIRC :) He knows his stuff!

simon is s**t hot,top lad too but nowhere near glasgow m8 :lol: and its the first dd set up in scotland (or it was when it was put in last year)

hes north of aberdeen,just down the road from where i live....about 200 miles away from glasgow :aviator:

if you dont mind me asking how did you come to know of him? im guessing that was before he moved up this way
rauri
Poster
Poster

Postby Fezzy Turbo on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:24 pm

Simon who ? and where is he ?

AVA's setup is superb, being built into its own garage with the best cooling facilities i have ever seen on a rolling road.
Greg : Owner of a FRST for 14yrs

2009 FRS2 : 377bhp ATW / 395lb/ft :)
1990 FRST : Sold.
Fezzy Turbo
Tartan Turbo Terror
Tartan Turbo Terror
Your car: mk2 Focus RS

Car: 2009 Ford Focus RS

Postby rauri on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:02 pm

simon is in ellon m8.last time i was out to see him a certain mr cowie was visiting too,the guy who did the wiring/electrics on his skyline was due to start work with simon shortly afterwards.simon also had rishi's pulsar in for its new engine before it went off to be mapped by norris designs (over 700 bhp :o ) so theres no shortage of talent there :Q
his dyno dynamics set up has only been in just over a year now...seriously impressive bit of kit

granted he specializes in jap scrap but he does fordies too,my zvh will be heading there shortly :lol:
rauri
Poster
Poster

Postby Oranoco on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:46 pm

rauri :
Fezzy Turbo :Farooq, get your car along to AVA, they will look after you and make sure everything is okay before giving you a power / torque graph on the best rolling road setup in Scotland :)

cant dispute ava are good but i beg to differ on the best rr set up in scotland.....after all there are dyno dynamics set ups in scotland now :wink:

The man has a point Dyno Dynamics setups are the business. :Q

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.