[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
anyone recommend a good performance clutch : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

anyone recommend a good performance clutch

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

anyone recommend a good performance clutch

Postby 95 Fiesta SI on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Can anyone recommend me a good performance clutch for the Si, standard 1.6 16V ?

make & prices if possible ?

Cheers
John
95 Fiesta SI
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1995 Ford Fiesta Si 16v

Re: anyone recommend a good performance clutch

Postby motherhupit on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:54 pm

What HP, ford item should be good for around 140hp, i've got a AP 4 paddle in the FRST with the motorsport cover not the Heavy duty on its very light, lighter than standard, but was about £220, get a uprated organic one any well know make will be good, AP, Helix etc, theres always techniclutch that are cheap but whatch out since a lot of them are rubbish i had one and it lasted ok in a 180hp fezza finally went due to oil contamination from sump gasket, but was a heavy clutch, people have said they are rubbish and fail but prob would be ok on a 150hp car think they just over-rate them and say they can take 250hp when they can't take 200hp,

I would recommend a AP organic fast road clutch really or the 4 paddle one, but depends on HP
motherhupit
Poster
Poster

Postby Brammer on Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:30 pm

I would say a standard FRST clutch would do the trcik if your not going over 155bhp
Brammer
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Sierra Cosworth

Postby 95 Fiesta SI on Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:49 pm

Brammer :I would say a standard FRST clutch would do the trcik if your not going over 155bhp

will a standard FRST clutch fit the Si, 16 16v zetec ?
95 Fiesta SI
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1995 Ford Fiesta Si 16v

Postby happypaul on Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:47 pm

95 Fiesta SI :
Brammer :I would say a standard FRST clutch would do the trcik if your not going over 155bhp

will a standard FRST clutch fit the Si, 16 16v zetec ?

yes :)
happypaul
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Oranoco on Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Standard clutch will be fine on there

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby donk1 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Black Diamond performance clutches are good for about 25% power increase.
17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 , 57I K&N , GGR Cat Back
donk1
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby Oranoco on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:33 pm

Black Diamond clutches are almost as dire as EBC ones. No better than standard

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.