[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
cvh????? : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

cvh?????

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

cvh?????

Postby ad2i on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:19 pm

help i'm new to fords and although i'm lovin every min with the fez it's time to start uprating bit but i don't no what engine i've got she's a j reg 1.6 8 valve xr2i and has efi printed on the inlet. is it a cvh or what pls advise so i no where to go from here thanks
ad2i
Poster
Poster

Re: cvh?????

Postby Tweek on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:26 pm

110.5% CVH :)
Tweek
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: VW Golf GTD

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Zetec Turbo

Postby ad2i on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:33 pm

i've bought this new dizzy cap it says it will fit all cvh engine there is a pic on ebay item number 380011796296 but the one on my car is more square or rectangle
ad2i
Poster
Poster

Postby Tweek on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:55 pm

That's because that's a distributor cap, the XR2i doesn't have one, it uses a coilpack.

Tweek
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: VW Golf GTD

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Zetec Turbo

Postby Oranoco on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:33 pm

ad2i :it's time to start uprating bits

Quick bit of advise before you start tinkering get the cr checked out and makes ure all is well and go from there. Don't be conned into buying expensive HT leads, the genuine Motorcraft kit has been proven on 300bhp cars without issue. All you will get with the posh leads is a pretty colour and a hole in your wallet. Don't want to treat you like a numpty but there are a lot of people out there that will try and sell you a whole manner of worthless kit for your car.

Where are the pics of your car then mate?

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby jammy86 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Also, its a good idea to buy the Fiesta haynes manual. There is an online version (most of it) but its often easier to have the book in fornt of you.

JAmes.
jammy86
Post Master
Post Master

Your car: KaRST

Postby Ollie on Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:24 pm

That cap you've bought is for the other version of my dizi (mine's screwed on, not clipped):

Oranoco :
ad2i :it's time to start uprating bits

Quick bit of advise before you start tinkering get the cr checked out and makes ure all is well and go from there. Don't be conned into buying expensive HT leads, the genuine Motorcraft kit has been proven on 300bhp cars without issue. All you will get with the posh leads is a pretty colour and a hole in your wallet. Don't want to treat you like a numpty but there are a lot of people out there that will try and sell you a whole manner of worthless kit for your car.

And what's wrong with pretty colours!? I bought mine because they were blue. :lol:
Ollie
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: VW Polo SEL 1.6 TDI

Car: 1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.