[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
Diesel Mods? :-? : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

Diesel Mods? :-?

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

Diesel Mods? :-?

Postby moddinmad on Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:02 pm

My dad just got me a mk3 fiesta 1.8 diesel. Is there anyway i can moddify it? :-?
moddinmad
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby FedeArg on Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:32 pm

Yes, use Excursion's guide to change from N/A Diesel to TDI and voilá you have a car that has a respectable BHP/Kg. and that consumes very little.
Fahr nicht schneller als dein Schutzengel fliegen kann
FedeArg
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby MotorcyclesFish on Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:40 pm

A cliff.

:lol:
MotorcyclesFish
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: 2004 Z4 3.0i SE

Car: 1984 Ford Capri

Postby Ghost on Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:59 pm

MotorcyclesFish :A cliff.

oi't you checky git, i am one of the diesel elite! :P :lol:

you can mod it exactly as you can a normal car, its just the engine bay that is different :Q
Ghost
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby bj on Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:27 pm

Ghost :
MotorcyclesFish :A cliff.

oi't you checky git, i am one of the diesel elite! :P :lol:

you can mod it exactly as you can a normal car, its just the engine bay that is different :Q

ye and the fact it sounds like a sick tractor!!! :lol: :lol:

"girls love the car but laugh at me!"
bj
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: ford fiesta RST -D20RST

Re: Diesel Mods? :-?

Postby Kittie on Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:39 pm

moddinmad :My dad just got me a mk3 fiesta 1.8 diesel. Is there anyway i can moddify it? :-?

Nice of your dad to get you a car! Maybe have a look at the members gallery or styling boards for inspiration?

If you haven't already - go for a decent head unit and speakers first, that way you can have some tunes whilst you ponder what to do next :)
Kittie
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Re: Diesel Mods? :-?

Postby Ghost on Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:46 pm

Kittie :
moddinmad :My dad just got me a mk3 fiesta 1.8 diesel. Is there anyway i can moddify it? :-?

Nice of your dad to get you a car! Maybe have a look at the members gallery or styling boards for inspiration?

If you haven't already - go for a decent head unit and speakers first, that way you can have some tunes whilst you ponder what to do next :)

no, first you go for a decent alarm!

too many people dont, then loose thier pride and joy because they didnt :wink:
Ghost
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Kittie on Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:58 pm

a very good point ghost! That'd definately be where to start if you're going to spend time and money on a car.

THEN go for the headunit etc, [ERRR] you gotta have tunes :D
Kittie
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby rob pace on Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:50 pm

http://www.mwstewart.co.uk/index.php?co ... endura_tdi

looks ok to do, some parts look a bit complicated.
rob pace
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.