[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
Engine conversion!! : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

Engine conversion!!

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

Is Zak a s**t artist ? Read the thread then decide !

Yes
36%
No
2%
DIEDIEDIE!!!1
61%

Total votes : 36

Engine conversion!!

Postby Zak on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:26 pm

I have a 1.1 fiesta and my engine is dead lol i revved the nutsack off it too many times, so im thinking of buying a different car with an engine conversion to a 2.0 litre but still put down as a 1.1 or get someone to do an engine conversion to my car only problem is i will obviously have to change the suspension and wheels which will cost more, any one know the prices and places to get this done? or know anyone selling a 2.0 litre thats still put down as a 1.1?
Cheers,
Zak.

Also i know its aweful to insure it as a 1.1 because it isnt, therefore insurance is invalid. but im fed up with arse raping insurance brokers charging stupid prices for a car i am more than able to handle.
Zak
Poster
Poster

Re: Engine conversion!!

Postby Oranoco on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:43 pm

If you think you are getting raped now try getting cover after an insurer has declared your policy void in the event of a claim. To insure a 2 litre converted car as a 1.1 you are a complete prat and deserve everything you get.

You can't insure it you don't have it, simple. :x

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Ollybee on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Zak :Also i know its aweful to insure it as a 1.1 because it isnt, therefore insurance is invalid. but im fed up with arse raping insurance brokers charging stupid prices for a car i am more than able to handle.

Then you are merely confirming what a nob you are. Whether or not you are a good driver and are "more than able to handle" it what happens if someone runs into you, there will be an investigation and when the insurance company find out you've modified the car and not declared it your insurance will be null-and-void and then you will be prosecuted. Don't be a fool.

Why should other law abiding driver's like most of the people on here have to pay for our modifications and you get away with it. I could insure my car for half what I have to pay if I didn't declare the mods but it's illegal!!! You'll have to wait until you can afford to insure a modified car like everyone else has had to do.

This kind of attitude really pisses me off, I had to drive around in slow cars for my early driving career because of the insurance implications why should you be any different just because you THINK you can drive.
Ollybee
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Focus Titanium & Fiesta ST

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Quartz

Postby Zak on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:54 pm

I can see your point, i really do, but rules were meant to be broken :lol: theres no way im paying 10 grand to insure a 2.0 litre its pathetic im 18 and because of that insurance companies wont insure me at a reasonable price because of other cocks on the road i may be one of them, granted, but im still gnna go ahead and drive a 2.0 litre insured as a 1.1 if i bump into someone i will pay for damage, simple.

So, anyone know where i can get it done (i promise i will declare it to my insurers) :devil:
Zak
Poster
Poster

Postby Ollybee on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:55 pm

With that sort of attitude I can tell you how much help you're going to get here:

ZERO!!!
Those that can, do; and those that can't, talk about it.
YRN Thread - yrn-vt151433/
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869385470
Ollybee
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Zak on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:14 pm

Ollybee :With that sort of attitude I can tell you how much help you're going to get here:

ZERO!!!

Well thats not very nice is it, i come onto this forum expecting a nice response from fellow fiesta enthusiasts and i become alienated for simply wanting a bit more horsepower, im sure you all can relate to the need for more power.

lol oh well, was just a thought.
Zak
Poster
Poster

Postby Ollybee on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:41 pm

:rolleyes:
Ollybee
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby xrsi on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 pm

its all very well wanting more BHP but as it has been said above....

do it legally or not at all!
xrsi
XR(ustyAtTheMo)SI
XR(ustyAtTheMo)SI

Postby hb69 on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:48 pm

:rolleyes:
hb69
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Fiesta 1.1 LX

Postby marty-the-tool on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:49 pm

there's a reason why insurance is expensive, people who don't cough up like the true enthusiasts. yeah it is more expensive to have a modded car, but its part and parcel unfortunately. it gets better as you get no claims etc..... do the rest first and do the engine when you can afford it, or get a 1.6si they are cheap on insurance comparitively and have a lot more go and are better all round than a 1.1
marty-the-tool
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby Luke1990 on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:47 pm

get an si, tis a nice step up from a base model and the 2.0 will go straight in it once youve got used to having nearly twice the power, and a few more years no claims.
Luke1990
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby Ratspeed on Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Zak : if i bump into someone i will pay for damage, simple

And if you loose control, crash into some one and kill them? How the hell are you gonna pay for that?
Ratspeed
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: Mk1 pop plus & Focus ESP

Postby Oranoco on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Well the fact that you're 18 and have next to bugger all experience means although you think you might be able to handle it I would put a sum of money on you wrapping the cra up and doing yourself or an inncoent bystander some damage or worse.

Grow up and don't be such an idiot. When you can insure the car you can have it until then you can't, it's called life, get used to it. It really pisses me off when young drivers try and buck the system. If I had my way all new drivers would be restricted to 90bhp until they had completed 2 years trouble free motoring.

I think you've displayed enough stupidity on this thread to get bugger all help from any of the board users :rolleyes:

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Zak on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:44 pm

ok ok you guys have really really seriously made me change my mind about having a 2.0 litre fiesta insured as a 1.1 its foolish to do something like that, so i will not go through with the conversion.

JUST BOUGHT A 2.0L REDTOP CORSA REGISTERED AS A 1.0LITRE :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zak
Poster
Poster

Postby Tweek on Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:41 am

Zak :JUST BOUGHT A 2.0L REDTOP CORSA REGISTERED AS A 1.0LITRE :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then you are a prize tugger, please leave FT and never come back :)
Tweek
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: VW Golf GTD

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Zetec Turbo

Postby jayrs on Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:53 am

i was going to start my reply as dont take this the wrong way, but in reading whats been put and your responses all i can say is take it as you want.

first off, are you some sort of cnut!? when i was 18 i had a FRST and it was what £1200 to insure, i worked hard to save the money to buy the car, and i worked hard to save to pay for the insurance the running and what not, i had no help, but i truly belive if it wasnt for c0ck jokies doing what you want to do my insurance would of been lower.

your 18, be driving for best, a year and bit, you dont know everything, when ya 18 you think you do, everyone does but for fcuk sake grow up and smell the $hit you shoveling!, alot of people on here have done it the right way and pay for it, and £30 on everyones insurance is to cover people that dont insure there cars or insure them wrong, so thsnks mate, you just cost us all extra, but still, when you wrap you "1.1" round a tree and mr insurance man bends you over and arse fcuks you dry and hard your pay it back in the long run, lets just hope its not some little kid you wipe out when your showing off to all your friends!

rant over, i dont norm get inot this but this sort of thing really does fcuking pi$$ me off!
jayrs
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: FRST, XR2, ST170, ST225

Car: 1991 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby Philie*RST on Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:54 am

Tweek :
Zak :JUST BOUGHT A 2.0L REDTOP CORSA REGISTERED AS A 1.0LITRE :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then you are a prize tugger, please leave FT and never come back :)

he prob wont be back the corsa might have had the engine change but not likly the brakes :oops: just a matter of time till he hits a tree or worse :x
Philie*RST
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Ollybee on Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:52 am

Let's all expect to see this prick on the news rather shortly. Just hope he doesn't take anybody with him.

Let's hope he doesn't end up like this. First link, young 18 year old gimp with too much power asking how to drive quick. Second link, he's killed himself and four of his mates.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showth ... p?t=111454

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showth ... p?t=111545
Ollybee
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Ratspeed on Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:40 pm

Zak :

JUST BOUGHT A 2.0L REDTOP CORSA REGISTERED AS A 1.0LITRE :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well aren't you a dick
Ratspeed
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: Mk1 pop plus & Focus ESP

Postby Zak on Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:08 am

:lol: Do i sense a hint of jealousy from the members of FT? Just because i have a faster car than you guys at 18 years of age doesn't mean you should all jump on the bandwagon of bollockings, as if im going to listen to you lot. If you don't have anything positive to say don't say it at all, the way i see it ive got one up on the opposition (insurance companies) be happy for me :) If you can't be happy for me than please place your head on an in an industrial size cheese grater and slowly grind up and down until you feel like singing some songs from the brady bunch to me. Note: if you do not currently remember the tune or the lyrics from the suggested genre of song, please feel free to cluck like a chicken whilst circling a tin of heinz baked beans, thrusting your head forwards and backwards repeatedly until unconsciousness becomes apparant. Note on Note: unconsciousness is when you are on the floor staring at flourescent lighting (the ceiling) and a black persons stands over you saying "you got knocked da f**k out".
2 minutes of my life i will never get back :cry:
Zak
Poster
Poster

Postby Smo on Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:19 am

Trust me, what you sense isn't jealousy :)

Anyone can drive, or even own a fast car. But if it's not legal and something happens, then the insurance company will do everything within its power to make sure they don't pay out, and that will hurt the driver far more than you can imagine.
Smo
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1990 Ford Fiesta Popular Plus

Postby Zak on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:03 am

Smo :Trust me, what you sense isn't jealousy :)

Anyone can drive, or even own a fast car. But if it's not legal and something happens, then the insurance company will do everything within its power to make sure they don't pay out, and that will hurt the driver far more than you can imagine.

If anyone can own and drive a fast car why do you drive a 1.1 priiiick.
Anyone interested in buying a fiesta 1.1, no engine, no seats, no stearing wheel, no wheels. hey, my car is beginning to sound like a typical s**t fiesta :D
Browny points for Zak.
Zak
Poster
Poster

Postby Tweek on Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:16 am

Who says Smo drives a 1.1? If anyone's a prick around here, it's you, and I can't think of many people who won't agree with me there.

c**ts like you need to be knocked down a peg or 2, I hope you wrap it round a tree and find out why it pays to have real insurance :) Even if somebody hits you up the rear, you won't get it fixed or paid out on, they'll look under the bonnet and laugh at you, so in effect, they'll have won one over on you and I really can't wait for that to happen :D
Tweek
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: VW Golf GTD

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Zetec Turbo

Postby Smo on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:57 am

Zak :If anyone can own and drive a fast car why do you drive a 1.1 priiiick.

:lol:
Smo
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Smo on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:00 am

Oh, and it's not good to take things out of context :) If I did drive a 1.1, at least I would be legal.
Smo
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby hb69 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:01 am

Smo :
Zak :If anyone can own and drive a fast car why do you drive a 1.1 priiiick.

:lol:

:lol: has to be the fastest 1.1 ive ever been in :lol:
hb69
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Ollybee on Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:00 am

The return of Zac, the deluded 'conquering device' smoker. Have you not crashed and rid the world of your superior intelligence?! What a shame.

Do we get any pictures of your coffin? This guy's a proper little keyboard warrior, he probably hasn't even bought it.
Ollybee
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby jayrs on Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:04 pm

a 1.1 ah simon, seems this priiiiick has never heard of a sleeper before, well he prob has but thinks its a chunk of wood.

and jealousy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in 97 when i was 17 i had a xr2 as a first car, all legit too, got my FRST when i was 18 again all legit and i still have it now, and in the 11 years ive been driving if i wanted to get something else i could of mate, and belive me some bag of $hit vauxhall would not be on the list, so if you think me and others here are jealous of you, a dumb 18 year old that thinks they know everything and drives a 2 litre corsa then you have a lot of growing up to do becuase its not jealousy, it started out as friendly advice, which you dont want to accept as you think you know better, and now turned into people ripping the pi$$ out of you and laughing at you, and the best bit is with every reply you make we just laugh even more, no matter what it is you put :lol: :lol:

im looking forward to reading your reply to this post, i just hope the mods dont lock it and/or ban you fromj the site before you can.

for now, stop being a typical young ch@vy c unt and take the advice given, if not, jog on!
jayrs
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: FRST, XR2, ST170, ST225

Car: 1991 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby Chris 2i on Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:32 pm

I hope you crash into a police car :)
Chris 2i
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby The Gilly on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:37 pm

I am old and wise

I suggest nobody say anything further to this young man

(he probably wont be alive long enough to take on board what any of you have said)

i suggest his account be removed and in the short time he is left gracing our humble world he is farmed off to some other forum to peddle his wears
does my big look arse in this?
The Gilly
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Moots on Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:06 pm

What a pumper, thank god i dont have the misfortune to know any little tossers like you.

wonder if hes wrapped himself round a lamppost yet.
Moots
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby hb69 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:53 pm

i should imagine the people on corsasport and migweb will say exactly the same thing to him too
hb69
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby xrsi on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:09 pm

Chris 2i :

I hope you crash into a police car :)

spoke like a true gent! :lol: :lol:
xrsi
XR(ustyAtTheMo)SI
XR(ustyAtTheMo)SI

Postby Zak on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:18 pm

LOL look at what ive started, you could hardly call it friendly advise. Don't worry people im not an idiot i registered my car as a 2.0 litre after i had a nice insurance quote from direct line on my dads insurance :D lol he was worried about me driving it technically uninsured so he agreed to pay the insurance 3,500 lol sooo.... Who's up for seeing what's better, a 2.0 litre fiesta? or a 2.0 litre redtop corsa :Q :lol:
Zak
Poster
Poster

Postby xrsi on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Zak :LOL look at what ive started, you could hardly call it friendly advise. Don't worry people im not an idiot i registered my car as a 2.0 litre after i had a nice insurance quote from direct line on my dads insurance :D lol he was worried about me driving it technically uninsured so he agreed to pay the insurance 3,500 lol sooo.... Who's up for seeing what's better, a 2.0 litre fiesta? or a 2.0 litre redtop corsa :Q :lol:

£3500, fook that!

plus if its in your dads name, i hope the car is as again if its in your name and you are main driver you basically have no insurance! :lol:
xrsi
XR(ustyAtTheMo)SI
XR(ustyAtTheMo)SI

Next

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.