[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
fiesta st170 turbo : Member's Gallery - Page 12 | Fiesta Forums

fiesta st170 turbo

Post pics of your Fiesta here.

Re: fiesta st170 turbo

Postby luca on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 pm

creator :glad to see you have invested in some cambelts covers now gary :lol:.and more boost?? what boost you hoping to push up to mate?

Must be over 2 bar! surely once mapped and any issues ironed out.

11.7 @129mph - Central Day 2011
183.99mph Fastest FWD Ford in UK
luca
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby creator on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm

luca :
creator :glad to see you have invested in some cambelts covers now gary :lol:.and more boost?? what boost you hoping to push up to mate?

thats what im thinking mate,would of thought be nearing the gt30 stage at that point surley?
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby crazycage on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 pm

luca :

i dont think ill get as far as 2bar tbh ,1.7-1.8 bar will piss 400hp if im doing the power we think we are ,but based on the the fuel we are using it should.
i wont be running it on the road at that sort of power its far to much to controll imo ,i have a two stg boost controller so low will be 1 bar over 300hp and high will be what ever we can get from it :)

with 500lb on the rear does it not bounce and hop about ?
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby luca on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 pm

crazycage :
i dont think ill get as far as 2bar tbh ,1.7-1.8 bar will piss 400hp if im doing the power we think we are ,but based on the the fuel we are using it should.
i wont be running it on the road at that sort of power its far to much to controll imo ,i have a two stg boost controller so low will be 1 bar over 300hp and high will be what ever we can get from it :)

with 500lb on the rear does it not bounce and hop about ?

Really interested to see what power your making.

Mine with 340hp felt scary on the road, which is why I never use it really on the road and when it was on full boost 377 it just felt nutty.

Cant wait though until we hit 400+ will be ace..

I dread to think what Pauls focus is like with 570 :lol:

With 500 on the rear it gives the option of slinging the back end out when you want.
Far to hard for road mind but once rears are warm its planted.

luca
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby creator on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:21 am

what bhp will your gt28 stop making anymore power at mate? will it be around the 400bhp mark?
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby crazycage on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:03 pm

creator :what bhp will your gt28 stop making anymore power at mate? will it be around the 400bhp mark?

not to sure mate ,ill know when its flat out it will fail to hold boost at the top as the engine consumes all the boost :) but i would think 400-430 max but if it only did 390hp ect i wont be bothered i just want to max it out and that will be it end of the line for this engine/car .

thinking of building an all out drag fezz next year with over 500hp just to see if we can :lol: ( 10s will be the aim if we do.)
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby cowie20 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:53 pm

any luck with a pully mate? is car running right now?
cowie20
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby crazycage on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:59 pm

cowie20 :any luck with a pully mate? is car running right now?

couldnt find one mate ,its off a mondeo tho . mines got no head on it.its down on compression since the machine shop rebuilt it the indistinguished ruffians :x its going back to them on tuesday.
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby cowie20 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:09 pm

yeah i went to scrappy to find one but couldnt get to it and it was raining.

not the best mate.as long as there fixing it and not going to bill you for it.
cowie20
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby andymcd on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:26 pm

does this mean your going to break it gary?
andymcd
Post Master
Post Master

Postby crazycage on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:28 pm

andymcd :does this mean your going to break it gary?

no mate but you never know maybe next year :o
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby creator on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:35 pm

crazycage :
creator :what bhp will your gt28 stop making anymore power at mate? will it be around the 400bhp mark?

not to sure mate ,ill know when its flat out it will fail to hold boost at the top as the engine consumes all the boost :) but i would think 400-430 max but if it only did 390hp ect i wont be bothered i just want to max it out and that will be it end of the line for this engine/car .

thinking of building an all out drag fezz next year with over 500hp just to see if we can :lol: ( 10s will be the aim if we do.)

id love to see it max the turbo out just to see what bhp it is producing then. but also love to see it then on a gt30 at 450bhp ect to see how different the engine reacts to it and what difference it would make to your 1/4mile times.

drag fezzy :D get it built mate id love to see that lol. 500++bhp in a fez would just be ridiculous :lol: it would be very intresting to watch it going up the strip lol
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby crazycage on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 pm

creator :
crazycage :

id love to see it max the turbo out just to see what bhp it is producing then. but also love to see it then on a gt30 at 450bhp ect to see how different the engine reacts to it and what difference it would make to your 1/4mile times.

drag fezzy :D get it built mate id love to see that lol. 500++bhp in a fez would just be ridiculous :lol: it would be very intresting to watch it going up the strip lol

a gt30 wont find its way onto this car mate i just want to make the most of what i have now ,its allready more than what i would be happy with.
i just hope i can have it ready for central day to see what all this work will do to terminals and times i set last year.116mph was my best got to be 120+ now.
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby creator on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:56 pm

a gt30 wont find its way onto this car mate i just want to make the most of what i have now ,its allready more than what i would be happy with.
i just hope i can have it ready for central day to see what all this work will do to terminals and times i set last year.116mph was my best got to be 120+ now.[/quote]

fairynuff mate.i would of still liked to have seen the comparison of the to lol :lol: .i think its brillaint what you have done with it mate as you know :)
yeah i hope its all there ready for central day to mate i should get some good vids of it this year unlike last year :rolleyes: lol. i would of thought you should be easily in the 120's now mate.what was lukes terminal speed?
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby crazycage on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:59 pm

creator :a gt30 wont find its way onto this car mate i just want to make the most of what i have now ,its allready more than what i would be happy with.
i just hope i can have it ready for central day to see what all this work will do to terminals and times i set last year.116mph was my best got to be 120+ now.

fairynuff mate.i would of still liked to have seen the comparison of the to lol :lol: .i think its brillaint what you have done with it mate as you know :)
yeah i hope its all there ready for central day to mate i should get some good vids of it this year unlike last year :rolleyes: lol. i would of thought you should be easily in the 120's now mate.what was lukes terminal speed?
[/quote]
123mph iirc ,yeah get some vid's lol would be nice to see them. you see my feature in fast ford this month mate ?
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby creator on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:10 pm

crazycage :
creator :a gt30 wont find its way onto this car mate i just want to make the most of what i have now ,its allready more than what i would be happy with.

123mph iirc ,yeah get some vid's lol would be nice to see them. you see my feature in fast ford this month mate ?[/quote]

123mph im sure you will be as quick if not slightly quicker with your terminal mate.yeah ill get some decent vids this year :) .no iv still not managed to get my hands on a copy of ff yet mate hopefully tomorow after work ill go get one tho.everyone has said it was a good feature tho mate.did you enjoy doing it?
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby jonyb4 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:00 am

Gratz on FF feature mate, was an enjoyable read and great to asee yet another FT car in there
credit to ya :Q
1800 Zetec 133bhp 140lbs/ft
mk2 pop 1.4i
jonyb4
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: Si 1.8, mk2 950, 2.0 capri

Car: 1995 Ford Fiesta Si 16v

Postby SEG1 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:10 am

jonyb4 :Gratz on FF feature mate, was an enjoyable read and great to asee yet another FT car in there
credit to ya :Q

+2 :D :Q
SEG1
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1992 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby crazycage on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:52 pm

glad you liked it peeps :D
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby creator on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 pm

finally read the feature mate its spot on car looks awsome and it looks lke you cleaned it mate :lol: nice one mate :D now is it all set and ready for central day? hope you got the head sorted this week!!
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby jonyb4 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 am

mind i was wondering what the spoiler on the mk4 boot was?

looks different :)
1800 Zetec 133bhp 140lbs/ft
mk2 pop 1.4i
jonyb4
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: Si 1.8, mk2 950, 2.0 capri

Car: 1995 Ford Fiesta Si 16v

Postby crazycage on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 am

creator :finally read the feature mate its spot on car looks awsome and it looks lke you cleaned it mate :lol: nice one mate :D now is it all set and ready for central day? hope you got the head sorted this week!!

it fired up last night :D just need to give it a wash and a spanner cheak and put it on the trailer no more mapping till after central day just incase the worst happens.
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby crazycage on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:01 am

jonyb4 :mind i was wondering what the spoiler on the mk4 boot was?

looks different :)

i dont know what the spoiler is from mate it was on the shell when i got it :(
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby FRSJON on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:49 am

crazycage :
creator :finally read the feature mate its spot on car looks awsome and it looks lke you cleaned it mate :lol: nice one mate :D now is it all set and ready for central day? hope you got the head sorted this week!!

it fired up last night :D just need to give it a wash and a spanner cheak and put it on the trailer no more mapping till after central day just incase the worst happens.

nice one :Q
FRSJON
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: frozen white/carbon zt

Postby creator on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:20 pm

crazycage :

nice one mate thats great news :D and another wash?? bloody hell you turning into a proper bufty mate :lol:
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby crazycage on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 pm

creator :
crazycage :

nice one mate thats great news :D and another wash?? bloody hell you turning into a proper bufty mate :lol:

no mate but my bufty new engine bay is all f**cked now :lol:
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby creator on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:47 pm

lol you should be more carefull when ragging the engine in and out mate :lol: looks good tho mate cant wait to see it next week 8)
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby crazycage on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 pm

actuator has gone weak will only hold 1.3bar boost :x pissed off should be around 1.7/8bar by now .just going to run it as it is :( at least i know theres more to come with more boost and the gas for classic ford show.

apart from that everything is fine and its pretty fast anyway so i will give it a quick wash tomorrow and put it on the trailer ready for the weekend .

see you all there. :D
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby creator on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:07 pm

shmae about actuator mate what one you using? you will still be setting very decent times at that boost mate 8)

cya sunday mate :D
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby FRSJON on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 pm

hope all's still good and see you tomorrow :)
FRSJON
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: frozen white/carbon zt

Postby crazycage on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:03 pm

well central day was a mixed bag for me really :( some how i ended up on my running in map and was putting in loads of mid to high 13s @110 mph all day on sat :x .
i was gutted couldnt get my head round why i was down on power 6mph off last year on the terminals ,the car felt strong ect and i was sure i was making more power than ever last week.
it wasnt till tea time we put the laptop in the car and went off site for a bit of mapping when the penny dropped :lol: loaded the map back on to the ecu put some fuel in her and went back to get hammerd in the feild :lol:
first run on the sunday 13 dead @121 second run 12.8@122 and a 12.9@123 and all this with the slowest gear changes in the world,the faster i try to change gear the slower it changes or locks me out :x box needs a rebuild .
then i bolted on some 14" slicks but they were s**t they geared the car down far to much .
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby creator on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:24 pm

i only made it down on the sunday mate didnt get chance to come and have a word with you as everytime i spotted you you was just about to go down the strip lol.i also wondered what was going off with the gear changes when i saw you going down the strip but now it makes sense lol.iv got a couple of vids mate(might of been cut short tho) ill post them up once they have loaded on internet.car looked good tho mate shame about the minor problems you had.whens the next time its out?
creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby creator on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:50 pm

creator
Post Master
Post Master

Postby luca on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:03 am

Still improvements on last year mate :Q

Bring on Classic Ford where hopefully we will both actually be ready!

luca
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby andymcd on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:47 pm

seen another video on pf mate look dam tbh, shame about the box
andymcd
Post Master
Post Master

PreviousNext

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.