frst injectors

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

frst injectors

Postby MK4 Rick on Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:07 pm

whats the max for the std frst injectors out put that it can handle.some said a while ago it might be 160 or 170 bhp. and that the nxt upgrade was beige 701.but i thought that the beiges were rated from 195 with the chip?isnt there nothing in between?
MK4 Rick
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: Mk5 Fiesta

Re: frst injectors

Postby Oranoco on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:29 pm

iirc standard FRST Blues will flow for a max of 165bhp and the next step up Beige injectors are good for up to 230bhp butthey are pretty maxed out at this point

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby SiZT on Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:34 pm

as said above, 165 - 170, upto 180 if you want to take the piss (and the risk) best just upgrading for some 701's, find a crashed Punto Turbo and steal the injectors out of them, or use Lancia Integrale Turbo injectors
Ratspeed :Maybe Wardy257 has a magazine article on it................
SiZT
Poster
Poster

Postby MK4 Rick on Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:15 pm

i already have some beiges injectors,just want to no if i can stick the injectors in from around 165 bhp with out the 195 chip just to run it
MK4 Rick
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: Mk5 Fiesta

Postby knuckles on Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:41 pm

turbonetic :i already have some beiges injectors,just want to no if i can stick the injectors in from around 165 bhp with out the 195 chip just to run it

It will run very rich without the chip. All that extra fuel going in on the standard map which the ecu is programmed to use.
ImageImage
~nomad~ :Good god I love Clark.
knuckles
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Fiesta Rs turbo

Postby crazycage on Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:42 pm

i personally wouldnt use 701s they tend to over fuel when on part throttle and under fuel top end when you need least need it, id get rid and go for some management or the ian @ fiesta frenzy does a chip and injectors and map sensor :)
crazycage
Post Master
Post Master

Postby heeman10 on Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:26 pm

crazycage :i personally wouldnt use 701s they tend to over fuel when on part throttle and under fuel top end when you need least need it, id get rid and go for some management or the ian @ fiesta frenzy does a chip and injectors and map sensor :)

Fuelling depends on more than an injector part number; namely the flow rate of the injector, fuel pressure and the engine management system.
James .:. 193bhp/245lbft Zetec Turbo Mk3. Click sig for conversion thread + videos .:.
heeman10
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Audi TT TDI Quattro S line

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.