[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
HA HA 1.1 TURBO (no seriously!) : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

HA HA 1.1 TURBO (no seriously!)

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

HA HA 1.1 TURBO (no seriously!)

Postby mike_mk2 on Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:09 pm

I was flicking through a classic car mag and happened accross a 1.0 turbo nissan figaro and thought why the hell not. :lol: I'm now in the process of trying to find one of the turbos out of one of these to fit to my 1.1 mk2. :o
that would raise a few eye brows :rolleyes:
Wot you lads think anyone done that before?
mike :Q
The car gremlins can smell a project starting from a mile away!
mike_mk2
Poster
Poster

Postby Ruishy1 on Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:28 pm

If you have thot of it. Then its been done already. But i wouldnt try and get the turbo from one of them. they are rarer than rocking horse poo. get one rorm a charade gtti. you also need to get a carb that is capable of sustaining boost. the earlier chardes where carb fed. or R5 turbo's. just get them rejetted.

just a few ideas to help you on your way if you decide to do it mate :wink:

cheeRS

Ross
Ruishy1
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby heeman10 on Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:01 pm

Ah, so you're the person who speaks for fiestaturbo.com when you make foolish statements on Barryboys! Be a love and express in that bombsite of a thread that I didn't want you to speak for me, thanks :)
James .:. 193bhp/245lbft Zetec Turbo Mk3. Click sig for conversion thread + videos .:.
heeman10
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Audi TT TDI Quattro S line

Postby Oranoco on Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:12 am

Simple answer is simply don't bother. You will not see any real gain from doing it other than your wallet emptying. You'd be far better off just dropping a 1.6 CVH straight in place of the original for an instant 90bhp

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby ianFRST on Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:27 pm

heeman10 :Ah, so you're the person who speaks for fiestaturbo.com when you make foolish statements on Barryboys! Be a love and express in that bombsite of a thread that I didn't want you to speak for me, thanks :)

ah is you? with 35 posts you speak on behalf of a whole forum :-? :lol:
No longer a FRST owner, or even a Fiesta owner :(
ianFRST
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby j7aoc on Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:37 pm

ianFRST :
heeman10 :Ah, so you're the person who speaks for fiestaturbo.com when you make foolish statements on Barryboys! Be a love and express in that bombsite of a thread that I didn't want you to speak for me, thanks :)

ah is you? with 35 posts you speak on behalf of a whole forum :-? :lol:
That's not bad for 75 day's :aaah: :lol: :lol:
j7aoc
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1991 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby Dazza on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:29 pm

turbo a 1.1? :lol: Maybe those barrboys lot were right to rip you!
As heeman said, you do NOT speak for me nor many/any others - Dont get ahead of yourself newbie
Dazza
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby andyleesy on Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:59 pm

im thinking of turbo'ing my mates uncles milkfloat!

burr dumm tssshh
andyleesy
Post Master
Post Master

Postby Tweek on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:52 am

10p says a turbo on a 1.1 Mk2 does sod all.

Tweek
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: VW Golf GTD

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Zetec Turbo

Postby heeman10 on Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:02 pm

andyleesy :burr dumm tssshh

What's that, the semi-skimmed dump valve? :bonkers:
James .:. 193bhp/245lbft Zetec Turbo Mk3. Click sig for conversion thread + videos .:.
heeman10
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Audi TT TDI Quattro S line

Postby GeForce Junky on Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:33 pm

aren't milkfloats electric :lol:

On a 1.1 the weight of the turbo and lack of extra power will probably mean the power to weight ratio goes down :lol: !
GeForce Junky
Post Master
Post Master

Location: Gloucestershire Claims: To be FT's Sole Hillman Imp Launtic

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.