[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
pic request : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

pic request

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

pic request

Postby paradox on Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:37 pm

can someone post a pic of a frst standard breather pot as ive just collected a frst engine and i think its come with the xr2i breather pot instead of the frst one
paradox
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Ixion on Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:55 pm

Normally black in colour

Ixion
Poster
Poster

Postby paradox on Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:56 pm

damm

i need to find one then as ive got the wrong one

cheers for the pic
paradox
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby paradox on Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:29 pm

are the baily alloy ones any good to use?
paradox
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Ixion on Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:43 pm

paradox :are the baily alloy ones any good to use?

Something I would also like to know as I have been thinking of getting one!
Ixion
Poster
Poster

Postby paradox on Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:13 pm

have you got any more pics of your engine bay mate it looks very nice and tidy
paradox
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Ixion on Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:36 pm

paradox :have you got any more pics of your engine bay mate it looks very nice and tidy

Will take some up to date ones tomorrow and post them but slightly off topic here is the engine bay from my supercharged MX5

Ixion
Poster
Poster

Postby paradox on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:21 am

Ixion :
paradox :have you got any more pics of your engine bay mate it looks very nice and tidy

Will take some up to date ones tomorrow and post them but slightly off topic here is the engine bay from my supercharged MX5

That mx5 bay looks very nice im looking forward to seeing the pics of your fiestas engine bay.

properly dteailed engine bays look amazing in my opinion and if my fiesta bay turns out as well as your mx5 one then ill be a happy man
paradox
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Ixion on Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:36 pm

A quick snap of the FRST engine bay, still very much work in progress with loads to do. Not had the Fiesta that long.

Ixion
Poster
Poster

Postby paradox on Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:41 pm

That looks very nice mate and is the sort of thing im aiming for

Im slowly but surly getting there

just a couple of bits ive done ready and im in the proccess of stripping and prepping the engine block for painting and detailing to match
paradox
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.