[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
piper cams : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

piper cams

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

piper cams

Postby Syorme on Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:00 pm

thinkin of getting pipers cams for my Si but don't know weather to get just the cam or go for the full cam kit.
what do you guys think is there much differents
Syorme
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby SimonT on Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:39 pm

dont bother

no point
Too old and too bald.
SimonT
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi

Postby Matt L on Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:22 pm

SimonT :dont bother

no point

um, Y :-?

I wanna know this aswell cos loadsa people have been tellin' me not 2 get one aswell :-?
Matt L
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Syorme on Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:16 pm

why shouldn't i bother
Syorme
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Sunil_FiestaRS_16V on Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:34 am

basically its well regarded that tuning of the si lump is not worth it for the gains u get in return. ur much better off going 2.0 and gaining an instant 35-40 bhp that way, for a relitivly low cost as they almost go striaght in.
Sunil_FiestaRS_16V
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Location: Slough. 2.0 with Raceline head, Raceline cams, T.E Exhaust manifold, and more...

Postby Syorme on Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:23 pm

this sounds pretty bad but don't think my folks will let me put a 2.0 litre
engine in my car and i really need more power.
Syorme
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Matt L on Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:16 pm

What about gettin' head work done, surely that must be worth it :-?
Matt L
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Sunil_FiestaRS_16V on Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:11 pm

Matt L :What about gettin' head work done, surely that must be worth it :-?

yea u could wack a 2.0 throttle bodie and maff on, get some headwork, chip it and throw in a cam but then u will be gettin around the same power as u wud have had with 2.0 at like triple the cost
Sunil_FiestaRS_16V
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Location: Slough. 2.0 with Raceline head, Raceline cams, T.E Exhaust manifold, and more...

Postby Matt L on Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:30 pm

Sunil_FiestaRS_16V :
Matt L :What about gettin' head work done, surely that must be worth it :-?

yea u could wack a 2.0 throttle bodie and maff on, get some headwork, chip it and throw in a cam but then u will be gettin around the same power as u wud have had with 2.0 at like triple the cost

Very true, but some people like a bit of a challenge and enjoy watching there car grow bit by bit.
Although i wanna wack a turbo or rs1800 in mine it's just gonna cost a load cos insurance insurance and a load to get an fit the engine or turbo + fitting. So at the moment while im still a student with zero no claims bonus im just trying to do a little each month :( .
But i've deff got my heart set on a rs turbo in the future :)
Gettin' my cam fitted + rollin road tuned nxt week so that'l do me for this months wages :)
Matt L
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.