[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
Project Si Update, Door Handles Fitted! PG11 15/10/2006! : Member's Gallery - Page 2 | Fiesta Forums

Project Si Update, Door Handles Fitted! PG11 15/10/2006!

Post pics of your Fiesta here.

Postby VUK on Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:31 am

don't hate steels :D

I used to get whole wheel with michelin/good year 165/65/13 for £5 and most were as new.

Each lasted weeks before they were under the legal limit :D

ugly but practical!
1995 Fiesta SI 3 door, green something, 2L + diesel gearbox in(130mph @ 5,000rpm :o), focus inlet in, + k&n, passed mot without a cat :D < FIESTA FOR SALE! GOT A BMW 528I SE MANUAL NOW :)
http://www.finalgear.com
VUK
Post Master
Post Master

Postby woodwardsbodyshop on Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:44 am

we're not hating the steelies, we're hating the tacky ch@v mods, if i can call them mods he is doing

another sad death to a nice clean base car :cry:
phase 2 zetec s, slammed, smoothed, euro'd, ronal turbo's, coilovers, stretched tyres
woodwardsbodyshop
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby purple_fiesta on Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:47 am

listen to people :oooh:
2.1 Zetec Turbo ERST S2. T34 Hybrid Turbo. Tubular PVE Manifold. Rover Inlet. Stage 2 CTS Box. 3" - 4" Mongoose. Stripped out. Corbeau Revolution Seats.
6 Point Safety Devices Cage.
purple_fiesta
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby jamesworth747 on Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:00 am

i feel sad :(
jamesworth747
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby smartyxr2i on Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:17 am

You have spent around 40 quid, on primer, sand paper, paint and what not.

You spent 70 ish quid on s**t chrome lexus lights, get the smoked ones, they look so much better

You spent 30 quid on M3 Mirrors

Also spent about 25 quid on some s**t plastic hubcaps.

With car modifying its best to go without until you can afford it rather than by the next best thing.

You have spent, what say 130 - 150 and made you car look s**t, burn that maxpower haynes manual and wake up.

You could have got a good set of alloys, im selling some 15s for 120 quid, and you could have got some second hand lowering springs for 40 quid, would have been money well spent than what you have done there, cars like that get burnt round here for what they are :rolleyes:
smartyxr2i
Poster
Poster

Postby mike_w on Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:13 am

mate youve got a unique taste :lol: i dont like it to be honest but goodluck with whatever you do next
mike_w
Post Master
Post Master

Postby woodwardsbodyshop on Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:34 pm

well said smartyxr2i, totally true, car looks poo to be honest, but if you had just thought about it, that money could of to a good start, alloys, lowering springs and a backbox off ebay and it would of been a 1000 times better
phase 2 zetec s, slammed, smoothed, euro'd, ronal turbo's, coilovers, stretched tyres
woodwardsbodyshop
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby nick050 on Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:22 pm

fook me yeh its not to all your tastes but why so be harsh :o
nick050
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby woodwardsbodyshop on Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:10 pm

we are trying to help, we just hate it when yet another good clean base car gets ruined by the dredded ch@vs and he will carry on doing these crimes to the car then in 3-4 months he will look at it and think, why did i do that? so by the insults and things he might realise his errors and go down the right path before he goes too far down the wrong one
woodwardsbodyshop
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby NeoMagic on Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:03 pm

Let the lad do what he wants he will grow out of it, if we all have a go he will just turn round and tell all his mates that have fiesta's that ft.com is a load of s**t. Thus we won’t generate new members and in the long run people will not come here because they will think we are tuggers. I agree it looks s**t but he will change his mind. Give it a few months and he will turn it around, just like that matty person can't remember his name is doing. Far point or not?
NeoMagic
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby andyleesy on Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:12 pm

nick050 :fook me yeh its not to all your tastes but why so be harsh :o

well said
andyleesy
Post Master
Post Master

Postby woodwardsbodyshop on Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:21 pm

let him tell his mates that this site is s**t, the less ch@vs the better i say, all they do is ruin cars and most of them are the cullpruts that break into our cars
woodwardsbodyshop
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby j_man69 on Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:34 pm

come on

whats he done to deserve being picked on (because thats basically what your doing)

personally i think it looks like a pile of tug but what can ya do :lol:
project fez has landed !!
j_man69
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby nick050 on Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:30 am

woodwardsbodyshop :let him tell his mates that this site is poo, the less ch@vs the better i say, all they do is ruin cars and most of them are the cullpruts that break into our cars

m8 alot of the people with mint rs turbos on here all started off exactly the way he did from topics i have read. Yeh mayb some people start on the wrong road but after a while of reading and looking at pics on this site they get back on track and sort it out. Let him learn by his mistakes :)
nick050
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby woodwardsbodyshop on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:43 pm

he'll regret it, if he had of come on here and looked around and asked a few questions and not bothered buying that s**t max power manual thing then his car would be well on its way now, but instead it looks tug
woodwardsbodyshop
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby chris-fiesta on Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:36 am

sorry to piss on your parade and if i sound negative, but your not going to get much response or interest on ft about sprayed interior bits, m3 mirrors and lexus lights.

my car is alot different to most cars on here and may not be too many peoples taste but atleast its been done right and money has been well spent IMO. i say if you want to go down the modded route steer clear of mods such as the ones youve just done as it doesnt earn much respect in the "modded" scene either.

sorry if i sound harsh dude.

chris
chris-fiesta
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby woodwardsbodyshop on Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:34 pm

chris's is a perfect example of a perfectly modded car, i love it
woodwardsbodyshop
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby XRMike on Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:35 pm

woodwardsbodyshop :chris's is a perfect example of a perfectly modded car, i love it

agreed :wink:
XRMike
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1991 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby andyleesy on Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:59 pm

mikecvh :
woodwardsbodyshop :chris's is a perfect example of a perfectly modded car, i love it

surely this is just opinion though..?
andyleesy
Post Master
Post Master

Postby woodwardsbodyshop on Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:00 pm

yep it is opinion, and your point is????????
woodwardsbodyshop
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby festa-1.3 on Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:12 pm

i agree with u all that the mods i am doing are more to a ch@vs taste but i like the ones i have done. i am not in anyway shape or form a ch@v though so for those of you who think im gonna tell me mates ft.com is poo (u r mistaken). i only wont feedback of wot u think of the mods. i think they look gd so f o b ya. lol. u hav got to remember it is nowhere near finished so i think some of u r being a bit harsh. anyway im off u cha@v up my car. oj .lol.
bye.
festa-1.3
Post Master
Post Master

Postby Ben_frst on Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:09 am

nice handbrake :D

i have one in my rs
Ben_frst
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby andyleesy on Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:24 am

woodwardsbodyshop :yep it is opinion, and your point is????????

sorry to touch a nerve, just seemed as though you were implying every modded car should look like chris's (as it's perfect)
andyleesy
Post Master
Post Master

Postby Low Down And Dirty on Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:43 am

I think were all agreed it looks dump, but give the lad a chance, perhaps don't be quite so harsh on him, I remember painting my heater vents and such like, went down the scrappy the following week and got some more stock one's cause I realised how bad they looked.

And as nick050 said some ppl on here with mint RS's did s**t like that to there first cars.

Recon you should listen to smartxr2i mate, get on Ebay get your self some decent second had stuff, will far improve your car :Q
Low Down And Dirty
Post Master
Post Master

Location: Andover ish Drives: RS1800 and Overfinched Range Rover

Postby woodwardsbodyshop on Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:15 am

andyleesy :
woodwardsbodyshop :yep it is opinion, and your point is????????

sorry to touch a nerve, just seemed as though you were implying every modded car should look like chris's (as it's perfect)

didn't touch any nerve mate, was just a stupid comment
woodwardsbodyshop
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby 2309andy on Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:44 am

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omfg

keep telling yourself it looks good,

youll regret it, that money youve spend so far cudda got you a fair distance to a cheap set of alloys.

youll learn, everyone has done mods theyve regreted myself included!

fair play for sticking up for yourself though. good luck with whatever yourse trying to do.
2309andy
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby andyleesy on Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:47 am

are you the guy who doesn't like being called gay
:lol:

http://www.fiestaturbo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=122201&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

how's that for a stupid comment
andyleesy
Post Master
Post Master

Postby :: blade :: on Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:58 am

all i can say is let him do what he wants, as most people have done there 1st bits to there car, he will only change them in a few months and he will learn, i unfortunatly had lexarse lights on my car, but now have been changed to tinted standard 1s, but i [ERRR] its looking good so far for a start, although i wouldnt of gone for such a bright blue, should of gone a tiny bit duller, but hey,
i was going to go down the path he is taking but luckly i had no money to do it.

:: blade ::
Last edited by :: blade :: on Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drives: Generation 6 Toyota Celica GT
:: blade ::
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby andyleesy on Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:04 am

agreed.
at the end of the day, it's upto him - there are no rules
andyleesy
Post Master
Post Master

Postby Tweek on Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:35 am

I think small subtle painting would have been a better option, but I have seen a fez with blue dash bits and it wasn't too bad, the airvents, handle surrounds and centre console would be more than enough. It doesn't help that the dash is dark either.

There are loads of Fiestas with dash paintings, they look good because they're subtle whereas here I think it's a little too much, the dial surrounds, door handles and door pockets has taken it a bit too far, especially in such a vibrant blue, you might have got away with it if it were darker.

Just my 10pence worth.
Tweek
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: VW Golf GTD

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Zetec Turbo

Postby Narve on Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:42 am

ouch, each to their own i guess - damn i wish i had my car ar uni.
Narve
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby chris-fiesta on Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:04 am

mikecvh :

cheers guys :wink: :D

andy they are not sayin everycar [ERRR] look like mine, just using it as an example of how a fiesta can be moddified and still look decent... well atleast i think thats what they mean :lol: :lol:
chris-fiesta
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby woodwardsbodyshop on Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:06 pm

i'm not saying not paint your dash bits, but maybe in a subtle colour, that blue is stupidly bright, if he had of used the same colour as the car it might of worked, but it really doesn't, but the thing is he should of used his money sensibly, like getting a set of wheels, exhaust, lowering springs, instead of wasting it on m3 mirrors and lexarse lights
woodwardsbodyshop
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby andyleesy on Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:13 pm

woodwardsbodyshop :i'm not saying not paint your dash bits, but maybe in a subtle colour, that blue is stupidly bright, if he had of used the same colour as the car it might of worked, but it really doesn't, but the thing is he should of used his money sensibly, like getting a set of wheels, exhaust, lowering springs, instead of wasting it on m3 mirrors and lexarse lights

totally agreeing with you, the colour (IMO) does not suit any of the interior or exterior, but when said like the 'quote' above, it's a nicer subtler way of saying it.
andyleesy
Post Master
Post Master

Postby knuckles on Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:33 pm

i have had my fair share of this abuse.

I done it all , lexus lights, m3 mirrors, spray all interior red.......

I grew out of that phase and realised it was naff. Let him realise it 4 months down the line and come to terms that max flower is cack.
ImageImage
~nomad~ :Good god I love Clark.
knuckles
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Fiesta Rs turbo

PreviousNext

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.