[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
spring or full kits?? : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

spring or full kits??

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

spring or full kits??

Postby chris-fiesta on Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:58 pm

Wanna get ma fiesta lowered, its got 15" tsw stealths on at tha mo n it looks like a monster truck!! :lol: Now wot [ERRR] i go for, a full kit of springs and shox or jus springs??

cheers :wink:
chris-fiesta
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Robin on Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:31 am

depends what sort of budget your on and what your looking to do to the car. i would recormend going for the full kit if u want really good handelling and want the car lower than 40mm. if your not fussed and your shocks are in good nick then just get the springs with a 35mm drop.
Robin
Arsenal We Love You!
Arsenal We Love You!

Postby Fiestasi-Andy on Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:36 am

i have 35 mm springs for sale

PM me
My Bad!

Sorry
Fiestasi-Andy
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby s1chris on Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:06 am

go for the whole kit, because if with just lowered springs you go over a bridge for example and take off, the suspension will drop and because the springs are to short, they will fall out of position and then when you land you will be in trouble, same aplies to jacking up the car!
s1chris
Post Master
Post Master

Postby Robin on Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:31 am

s1chris :go for the whole kit, because if with just lowered springs you go over a bridge for example and take off, the suspension will drop and because the springs are to short, they will fall out of position and then when you land you will be in trouble, same aplies to jacking up the car!

neaver happened to me and i've got 60mm springs on mine ;)
Robin
Arsenal We Love You!
Arsenal We Love You!

Postby Fiestasi-Andy on Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:34 am

Robin :
s1chris :go for the whole kit, because if with just lowered springs you go over a bridge for example and take off, the suspension will drop and because the springs are to short, they will fall out of position and then when you land you will be in trouble, same aplies to jacking up the car!

neaver happened to me and i've got 60mm springs on mine ;)

me neither

:-?
My Bad!

Sorry
Fiestasi-Andy
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby dj madness on Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:40 pm

id deffo recommend a full kit. i had my 40mm gmax springs for 6months before uprating the shocks and i gotta say that it was well worth it.

its a lot better handling with the matched shocks. if you can afford a full kit then get that
dj madness
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby Fiestasi-Andy on Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:43 pm

Gaz Colivers are cheap now
My Bad!

Sorry
Fiestasi-Andy
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Mark Pearce on Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:47 pm

I've got the GAZ Coilovers on mine, not a bad piece of kit

:)
Ash Black Fes - Gaz Coilovers, 16" rims, 4" box, RST Smoothed Kit, Zeetec Turbo Conversion coming Soon!
Mark Pearce
Poster
Poster

Postby Fiestasi-Andy on Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:50 pm

Mark Pearce :I've got the GAZ Coilovers on mine, not a bad piece of kit

:)

how much did u pay?
My Bad!

Sorry
Fiestasi-Andy
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Mark Pearce on Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:03 pm

About £550 me thinks, that was in August Last year. Prob cheeper now and theres more on the market now. AVO do some as well.
Ash Black Fes - Gaz Coilovers, 16" rims, 4" box, RST Smoothed Kit, Zeetec Turbo Conversion coming Soon!
Mark Pearce
Poster
Poster

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.