[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
Tunning my Fiesta : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

Tunning my Fiesta

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

Tunning my Fiesta

Postby tankie2ndrtr on Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:05 pm

hello i have a late 04 modle fiesta but know i am bored of it its only a 1.25, i have about 7k to spend on it and would like to know what engines and stuff like that will fit, cost and general info! i would like to do an allround upgrade any info would be appreciated ! Oh and i would love a turbo.. any help Gary

gary_joynson@hotmail.com
tankie2ndrtr
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby tankie2ndrtr on Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:07 pm

DOH !, i can spell "model and now" lol
tankie2ndrtr
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby heeman10 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:54 pm

What about "tunning"? :lol:

Aside from your spelling...I would be looking at a Focus RS engine transplant, or a full Fiesta ST engine swap probably, unless you want to look into something more fruity like a 4WD Cosworth setup.
James .:. 193bhp/245lbft Zetec Turbo Mk3. Click sig for conversion thread + videos .:.
heeman10
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Audi TT TDI Quattro S line

Postby Oranoco on Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:56 pm

With £7k to spend I would seriously look at selling up the Fiesta and getting yourself a Mitsubishi Evo or something. Focus ST170's can be had for that sort of money as well.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby fezzapower on Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:30 pm

you could pick up a nice r33 gtr skyline for that sort of money and use the money from sale of fiesta to tune or style it a bit more, not that it needs it. And its a twin turbo, which mean you get your turbo and you wont get as much turbo lag as with a single turbo as two smaller turbos will get to work quicker than one large one.

or an older evo, maybe a 5, 6 or 7

or like heeman10 said, perhaps go for a 4wd conversion with a cossy engine in it, there was one in fast ford think it was last month and that was a s**t-hot motor.
fezzapower
Poster
Poster

Postby Oranoco on Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:40 pm

Evo 7 for £7k. That's being a bit too hopefull an Evo 2 or 3 maybe a 4 perhaps. Still baxtered hard cars though and very capable. And the best bit they aren't a Subaru :lol:

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

fiesta

Postby tankie2ndrtr on Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:04 am

I wanna keep the FEZ as i allready have a body kit and alloys and sh it. Only its a finance car and selling it wont be an option, How would i go about getting a Focus ST engine ? Any websites ??? Or places you guys know of, Around the South ??.
tankie2ndrtr
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby Chris 2i on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:56 pm

have a chat to pumabuild, they offer drive-in-drive-out conversions

http://www.pumabuild.co.uk/
Chris 2i
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby heeman10 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:00 pm

It's on finance and you're looking at spending £7k on mods? That's all back-to-front, I guess it's 2007 though!
James .:. 193bhp/245lbft Zetec Turbo Mk3. Click sig for conversion thread + videos .:.
heeman10
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Audi TT TDI Quattro S line

Postby si 16valver on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:00 am

my advise which is getting to be more mature of recent as i have learnt loads of stuff about modding in the last year and abit is to not bother doing anything engine wise and to just do bodykit and wheels maybe sort out the interior and just leave everything else cuz all you'll get is hassle i would save the money and get something in a year like a turbo'd car that has been well looked after and just use it at the weekend and have a diesel van for during the week thats what i now have and its the best thing i have ever done relating to modding and stuff
dont hate the playa hate the game
si 16valver
Post Master
Post Master

Postby taylor5788 on Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:41 am

And the best bit they aren't a Subaru

i think any ford fan would say that even about a french car :lol:
taylor5788
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Oranoco on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:17 pm

taylor5788 :

Id say that especially about French cars :lol:

Oranoco
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby edders on Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:48 am

taylor5788 :

hey iim a ford fan and i like my dads renault hasnt died once except for the german gearbox (doh)
its 16 years old as well :o
8 slices, 4 Sandwiches.
edders
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.