[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 191: Undefined array key 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4340: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3825)
What bigger Throttle Body will fit the EFI Inlet manifold : Tuning / Handling / Braking | Fiesta Forums

What bigger Throttle Body will fit the EFI Inlet manifold

CVH and Zetec tuning, suspension and braking mods.

What bigger Throttle Body will fit the EFI Inlet manifold

Postby Jur on Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:30 am

I want to try and run a bigger Throttle Body on my FRST engine..

What throttle is bigger.. and can fit the EFI inlet manifold of the XR2i/FRST

Mondeo 2.0 ??
Focus 2.0 ??
*If you start to see in Black and White, you know you're pulling enough G's*
Jur
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby SantaHul on Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:28 pm

afaik the mondeo ones too big, the focus one will fit a zetec with a few minor modifications, but not sure about cvh
you might wanna try rs1800, think they're the same size bore as the aforementioned
Tip of the month: Don't put your new iPod Nano in the washing machine :cry:
Been gone for 6 months, did anybody even notice?
SantaHul
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Location: The top of the food chain (and Derby) Drives: Fiesta Si 16v & Mini Cooper

Postby dave_si on Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:43 pm

2l mondeo ones do fit zetecs, with a bit of modding :)
dave_si
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby SantaHul on Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:47 pm

i thought they fouled something important? something to do with steering or brakes or somet, cant remember
Tip of the month: Don't put your new iPod Nano in the washing machine :cry:
Been gone for 6 months, did anybody even notice?
SantaHul
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Location: The top of the food chain (and Derby) Drives: Fiesta Si 16v & Mini Cooper

Postby Project on Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:42 pm

Nothing, and there's no point mate :) It's not a restriction. Best to investigate enlarging the intercooler pipework but even then the turbo outlet's 2"/~50mm so there's not much point.

/Munk
<< I need to put something here, yer? >>
Project
fiftyoneCL
fiftyoneCL

Postby danfezSi on Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:53 pm

SantaHul :i thought they fouled something important? something to do with steering or brakes or somet, cant remember

just swapping the tb is easy peasy. all that needs to be done is swapping the linkages. however a fair bit of modding to the carriers will be needed to do this.

am i the only one who as done this????
danfezSi
Post Master
Post Master

Postby Project on Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:46 pm

danfezSi :
SantaHul :i thought they fouled something important? something to do with steering or brakes or somet, cant remember

just swapping the tb is easy peasy. all that needs to be done is swapping the linkages. however a fair bit of modding to the carriers will be needed to do this.

am i the only one who as done this????

Doubt it - I'm running the 130PS mondy TB on mine, but Jur's is an 8v CVH, so it's not relevant to his thread :)

/Munk
<< I need to put something here, yer? >>
Project
fiftyoneCL
fiftyoneCL

Postby AndyRS1800 on Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:58 pm

I also have the mondeo 130ps on my car...
AndyRS1800
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.